- Simplifying (and viceversa) Hydrological model physics - YouTube video I part and part II
- How can we make models more physically based - YouTube video
- Which is the best hydrological model ? YouTube video
- Addor, N., & Melsen, L. (2018). Legacy, rather than adequacy, drive the selection of hydrological models. Water Resources Res., 1–34. http://doi.org/10.1029/2018WR022958
- Kirchner, J. W. (2006). Getting the right answers for the right reasons: Linking measurements, analyses, and models to advance the science of hydrology. Water Resources Research, 42(3), 1–5. http://doi.org/10.1029/2005WR004362
- Klemeš, V. (1986). Dilettantism in Hydrology: Transition or Destiny ? Water Resources Research, 22(9), 177S–188S.
- Savenije, H. H. G., & Hrachowitz, M. (2017). HESS Opinions: Catchments as meta-organisms - a new blue print for hydrological modelling. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 21(2), 1107–1116. http://doi.org/10.5194/hess-21-1107-2017