Day first of the Winter School on GEOframe was conceived to give people the taste of what OMS is and how to use it with Python lab. For the Installations, please refer to the Installation page.
Not much information about Jupyterlab though. It will be given interactively using notebooks and explaining their contents.
- The philosophy behind OMS/GEOframe (YouTube video)
- The GEOframe deployment
- A brief introduction to the Object Modelling System (YouTube video)
- The OMS working environment (YouTube video)
- The structure of a .sim file (YouTube video)
- Examples (All the material in the .zip files. Notebooks in /docs folder)
- ex_00 (zip files)
- Examples-basic (zip files). Please find Jupyter notebook shown in video below in the doc directory of the zipped files.
- Example 001YouTube video
- Controlling Iteration (Ex 05) YouTube video.
- Going on with examples: Again on You Tube Video Iteration, Bulk connect, Feedbacks
- Exercises 1&2
- Watertank Example (zip files). Documentation in the doc folder.
- Creating a notebook from the scratch (Live YouTube video by Niccolò Tubini)
- Open directions