Third and fourth days of the Winter School on the GEOframe system about GEOframe are dedicated to interpolation by using Kriging and the use of Particle Swarm Calibrator.
- The Kriging's equations (YouTube video)
- Variography (YouTube video)
- The GEOframe Spatial interpolation Package (SIK) (YouTube video)
- Error estimation (leave one out) within SIK (YouTube video)
- Illustration of the.sim Files
- Execute the experimental (semi)variogram (YouTube video)
- Fitting the theoretical (semi)variogram (YouTube video)
- The leave-one-out (YouTube video)
- Using the Particle swarm (YouTube video)
- Obtaining one single point estimate with Kriging in SIK (YouTube video)
- Obtaining a raster of estimated with Kriging in SIK (YouTube video)
- Again on .sim files (YouTube video)
- Using QGIS for obtaining the centroids of subbassins (YouTube video)
- zip files containing Jupyter notebooks
- Illustration on the Jupyter Notebooks by Niccolò Tubini (Live YouTube video)
- A little about parameter calibration (maybe with a little critical tone ?) (YouTube video)
For general information about spatial interpolation of hydrological quantities, please see also "Rainfall and Temperature interpolation", on this blog
- Marialaura Bancheri, Francesco Serafin, Michele Bottazzi, Wuletawu Abera, Giuseppe Formetta, and Riccardo Rigon, The design, deployment, and testing of kriging models in GEOframe with SIK-0.9.8, Geosci. Model Dev., 11, 2189–2207, 2018 https://doi.org/10.5194/gmd-11-2189-2018
- Andràs Bardossy, Introduction to Geostatistics, year unknown.
- Goovaerts, P. (1997). Geostatistics for Natural Resources Evaluation (pp. 1–488). New York : Oxford University Press.
- P.K. Kitanidis, Introduction to GEOstatistics, 1997 https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511626166