Thursday, October 27, 2016

Sssh! GEOtop 2.0 video tutorial in Italian

GEOtop is our process based hydrological model. At the beginning of the year, Mountain-eering, paid by CAMILAB produced a series of video lectures in Italian to train people to use it. Unfortunately this big work is closed in some informatics drawer and nobody can use it. I came to have one copy, and I am temporarily posting it here. Untill CAMILAB will provide the right links and make it available.
To access the video lectures, you have just to understand where to click.

3 comments:

  1. Excelente post, estoy muy interesado en el manejo del GEOTOP
    Excellent post, I'm really interested in using the GEOTOP

    Saludos..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but I'm not able to open these presentations. Can I know how it's possible to see them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete