For using it, first download the console, then read the installation notes, and read console FAQ (well we will provide a brief description of its use soon) which remain the main information about the tool.
BioMA summer school, Olaf, Jim Ascough, Jack Carlson and Giuseppe Formetta gave some further material, which finally you can find below.
- The general overview of OMS ver 3
- The basic examples that clarify both the use of the OMS console and what it means to program in OMS
- An example of a components implementing Thornthwaite estimation of Evapotranspiration (In my view a deprecated method).
- An example of use of George Leavesley PRMS model (the non-OMS version and documentation is here)
- An example of use of some components of JGrass-NewAGE
Jgrasstools use OMS3 (even if a version older than 3.1) and one can find relevant information also browsing their site.
Other examples of using OMS3 console and scripting will follow soon.