Monday, January 20, 2020

Video Lectures on Hydrology

I am collecting here my video lectures on Hydrology (in my broken English). These are mostly part of the two GEOframe Winter School held in 2019 and 2020 and from a Summer School on Landslides made a few years ago. Since video lectures on these topics are uncommon, I think it is useful to index them.  I also invite anyone who has similar contributions to share them. I will be happy to add them to my list here.

Here they are below subdivided by arguments with their companion slides:

Catchments Delineation and Geomorphometry

Data Interpolation with Kriging 

Richards equation
Radiation for Hydrologists
Evaporation and Transpiration
Hydrological Dynamical Systems  (a.k.a. lumped hydrological rainfall-runoff models) 
Other resources

  • Other Videos, that I am providing for my Hydrological Modelling Class are here.
  • Video collected by Kevin McGuire (GS) are here.


If you do not want to be just a tourist, you can go deeper and exercise with  Jupyter lab and GEOframe. For the latter, please see the material of the GWS2020. To anyone requesting, I can provide the original slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment